The Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thierry's Mansion

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Thierry's Mansion - Page 2 Empty Re: Thierry's Mansion

Post  Toralee Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:34 pm

Yale kept close to him, and she felt a lot better now. She didn't know what she had been so scared about at the first shock of the sparks, but she had a feeling it would come back to bite her in the ass later. However, right now, she was happy in Laine's arms.

She nodded a little, and let her hand stay on his cheek, her thumb rubbing his cheekbone gently. She wasn't going to ask about it. However, she could feel the hurt from even mentioning it, though she could also feel him lightening - his eyes showed as much as well. She nodded slightly, before feeling his lips pressed against hers once more and his arms tightened around her. She breathed his name, pressing closer and deepening the kiss slowly as she rest her fingertips of her free hand on the side of his neck and she let the sparks overwhelm her. Also, she was transfering calming, warm emotions directly to him.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Laine was curious though, deep down. Right now he was enveloped in a dreamy haze of Yale, but later... in a minute he'd wonder. Wonder what had made her panic so much she had let her emotions run free.

He shuddered against her when he felt warmth spread out through him and he pressed his cheek against her hand, closing his eyes. His knees slowly gave out and he pulled her down to the ground with him, keeping his arms locked around her.

"Yale? Is it silly of me to tell you that I feel for you already?" He breathed out against her lips, his eyes wide, and filled with the calm she was giving him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://nightworldroleplay1.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Yale felt the tugs of his underlying curiosity, but she pushed aside that sensation for a moment, continuing to send him warmth and comfort. She felt him shudder, and she felt him lean into her touch. Her breathing shook as she felt her own knees weaken, and she was brought down with him as he fell to the ground, his arms still around her.

She heard him, and she leaned her forehead against his, her thumb continuing to rub his cheekbone.

"...No...not really..." She whispered, her hazel eyes searching his gaze, and warmth went to him effortlessly this time, and she pressed closer to him.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:39 pm

A smile swept across Laine's face and he pulled her over so that she was seated on his lap.

"I feel so.. different." He whispered, cradling her in his arms as if she was glass. He knew she could probably kick butt if wanted to, but she was fragile to him.

He sighed happily and closed his eyes, his forehead against hers and he reached up, putting his hand over hers and sliding his fingers through hers. "Your really warm." He mumbled.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:46 pm

It was official - she could already tell that she cared about him, and seeing him smile made her much, much happier. She snuggled into him as he tugged her onto his lap, and she gave a soft sigh of content. Her eyes watched him, soft as they studied him.

The way he held her...

She loved it. He held her just oh so gently, like she would break or get hurt if he held her any tighter. She watched his eyes close, and she nuzzled his cheek, near her hand. She felt his hand rest on hers, his fingers sliding between her own. "Not really." She murmured, her voice shaking slightly. The sparks were overwhelming her, and there wasn't one place on her body that wasn't affected by them. She felt kind of...odd. As though she had been freezing cold, and a warmth was overwhelming her.

In a way, she supposed she was warm.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Laine could feel it, that care. That care that might his heart swell with satisfaction and happiness, and with it's own feelings as well. He watched Yale back, tracing every small feature about her, as if she would disappear and he would never see it again.

He smiled when he felt her nuzzle against his cheek and he laid back, keeping her firmly tucked into his chest, but with the same gentleness he had only for her. He reached out and started to stroke her hair, sliding his fingers through the strands and feeling the soft silkiness of it.

"Do you have somewhere to stay? You may stay with me tonight, if you wish." He said, not breaking the beautiful silence around them, seeing as his voice was so soft.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Yale bit her lower lip gently, and she stayed close to him, and didn't move any farther. Her eyes didn't leave him, not even for a second. She noticed him watching her too, and she smiled a little. She felt him lay back, and she snuggled closer to him, and rest her head in the crook of his neck. She felt him stroke her hair, and she nuzzled his neck gently, pressing a soft kiss.

"I have somewhere to stay - but I don't have to go back...I think I want to stay with you tonight." She whispered softly, kissing under his jaw softly.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Laine smiled and tilted his head back slowly, his eyes closing again. He was just happy to be holding her.

He sighed happily when he felt the kiss and he arched his neck, giving her access to it as she wanted. "You can stay with me as long as you want." He said, then paused, "I'd really like it if you stayed with me." He said, and kissed her forehead.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Yale felt him tilt his head back, and she sighed softly, staying close to him and not moving away in the slightest. She caught the happy sigh that came from him when she kissed his neck, and she saw and felt him arch his neck back, allowing her more access. She continued to kiss at his neck, gentle about all her kisses as she kissed all over his neck, smiling a little.

"I like the sound of that..." She murmured softly against his skin, pressing another tender kiss. She closed her eyes, and smiled at his second statement. "I'd really like to stay with you, too..." She murmured, pressing a kiss to his pulse point.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Laine shuddered under her kisses, giving her as much access as he could, feeling her soft lips against his skin. It was.. amazing. How an hour or two ago, he could go from being alone, and then to this.

"Would... Would you.. like to go see.. my apartment?" He asked, seriously unsteady of the kisses.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:16 pm

Yale felt him shudder, which made her press closer. Her lips continue to meet the skin of his neck, gentle as they pressed to his skin. She trailed her kisses up his neck, kissing under his jaw. Her fingertips had taken to trailing along his arm gently. "Sure." She murmured softly against his skin, pulling her lips back from his jaw, her hazel eyes on him.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:20 pm

Laine's eyes clenched closed and he moaned very softly, his arms tightening around her. He took a deep breath, letting it whistle out from between his teeth as he laid there for a moment. Just feeling.

"Mkay." He mumbled and rolled them over so that he was hovering over her and he pressed a kiss to her cheek, "Revenge." He said softly and started to trail soft kisses across her jaw.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Yale's breathing shuddered when she heard the soft moan that came from Laine, and the sparks flowing through her seemed to heat now. His arms tightened around her, making the mass of sparks stronger. She felt him roll them, and Laine was then hovering above her. She heard him speak, and bit her lower lip gently, feeling the kiss on her cheek. Her breathing shuddered as she felt the kisses to her jaw, and she let her fingers run gently through his shaggy black hair as she breathed his name, and tilted her head back.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:33 pm

Laine felt and heard her reaction to his words. His whole body felt like one flame, heated against her and shocks just favoring the fire. He gently tilted her head back, He paused slightly, and then took a deep breath, hearing her breath out his name and he pressed a soft kiss against her neck, where her pulse point would be, then started to kiss his way up, nipping every once in a while on her skin.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:40 pm

Yale felt him tilt her head back with a gentle touch, which made her breathing hitch. A burst of heated sparks flowed through her when she felt that first soft kiss to her neck to her pulse point, and then there were numerous kisses after. When she felt that first nip, she let out a faint moan and arched slightly against him, and tilted her head back further, giving him all the access he wanted to her neck.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Laine slowly put soft kisses across her throat, listening to her reactions and he moaned softly at her, his hands shaking as they found hers. He felt her body align with his and he kissed down to the hollow of her throat, his breath blowing across her skin for a moment, before he tilted his head back, but not his body. "I ... Yale.. I.." He took a deep breath and put his lips to hers, his cheeks slightly flushed.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Yale couldn't control how her breathing shuddered or hitched, or how a little moan managed to slip past her lips at Laine's kisses to her neck. The sparks were far, far too hot, heating her body which was flush against Laine's. She was trembling slightly when she felt his breath blow across her skin, and she heard him speak. Her eyes opened, having fallen closed, and she looked at him to see him lean closer. His cheeks were slightly flushed, and that was all she noticed before his lips met hers. Her eyes slid closed, and she let her fingers thread themselves lightly in his hair as she kissed him slowly, savoring the feel of his lips against hers.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:25 am

Laine kissed her slowly for a few minutes, never wanting it to end. Wanting to remember the feeling of her lips against his, and the way her lips tasted. He pulled back very slowly and reluctantly, taking a much needed breath of air.

"Yale...." He breathed out, involuntarily and slowly laid beside her, one arm around her waist. "I'd stay here forever if I could." He mumbled, his eyes closed. He was so.. content he could probably sleep.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Yale continued to let her lips meet his, not bothering to push for more. She liked his kisses - she loved the feel of his lips against hers. She didn't even realize that she needed to breathe until Laine pulled back slowly, and Yale bit back a whimper as his lips left hers. She let her fingers leave his hair, and cradle his cheek gently as she sucked in a breath of needed air. She let her hand drop from his cheek, and she shuddered slightly at hearing him breathe her name.

She felt his arm around her waist, and she pressed closer to him, and kissed his jaw gently. "Same here...but keep in mind, we're on a forest floor right now..." She said, playful. She honestly didn't care. She nuzzled his neck gently, resting her head on his shoulder.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:53 pm

(Sorry doesn't seem to want to load when I'm on FB XD)

Laine's breathing shuddered when he heard her and he tightened his arm around her waist, pulling her a bit closer to him. He wanted her close. He tilted his head down and pressed his cheek against hers, his breath blowing lightly across the lobe of her ear.

He made a soft groaning noise and tilted his head up when she nuzzled at his neck, "mmm... I know... we should probably get up.." He said, but made no movement. He wasn't sure he COULD move with her so close. He didn't want to push her away, not at all.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:02 pm

(Its okay XD)

Yale heard Laine's breathing shudder, and she felt his arm tighten around her, pulling her closer. She felt his cheek press against hers, and she trembled slightly when his breath fanned her earlobe, a chill going through her at that particular sensation.

She pressed closer at the soft groan he made, and she kissed his neck gently, but didn't do anymore than that. "Probably...but look on the bright side, if we do get up and go to your apartment, we won't have to move after that." She said lightly, pressing closer to him. Her hand rested on his chest, over where his heart would be.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:41 pm

(Imma just stay off of FB xD)

Laine thought it over, and he slowly sat up, blinking at her. He felt like he'd been wrong this whole time only know he felt right. He slowly slid to his feet, and held his hand out to her, his eyes warm and kind.

"I agree with you." He said, tapping his chest, where her hand had been and where his heart beat faster then a normal humans. "I can get us there.... pretty fast. If you trust me." He said, slowly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:11 pm

(XD Okay then)

Yale felt him sit up, and she shifted. She watched him, and then he got up, and extended a hand to her. Her hand grasped his gently, the sparks buzzing through her once more as she tugged herself up.

She smiled a little as he agreed with her, and then watched him tap his chest before her eyes slid back to his. She raised an eyebrow. "I trust you." She said quietly, her gaze on his and she took a step closer to him.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:29 pm

Laine squeezed her hand very gently, just to make sure she was still there and he hadn't imagined everything.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling his cheek against hers, "I'm gonna teleport us okay? It'll feel a bit weird the first time you do it, but it's not scary." He whispered, staring directly into her eyes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Yale felt him squeeze her hand gently, and she felt a warm array of sparks shudder through her. Her breathing stuttered as she was taken into his arms, and she pressed closer to her, feeling him nuzzle her cheek. She met his gaze, and bit her lower lip gently, nodding at him with her hazel gaze on his gaze of bright blue. "Okay." She whispered.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum