The Night World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thierry's Mansion

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Thierry's Mansion Empty Thierry's Mansion

Post  Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:04 pm

Role Play in or around Thierry's mansion here. Some characters may live in the mansion if wanted.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://nightworldroleplay1.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Thierry's Mansion Empty Re: Thierry's Mansion

Post  Toralee Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Yale adjusted herself slightly on the branch, her back against the trunk. She was around 6 feet off the ground on one of the numerous trees Thierry happened to have on his property. One of her legs hung loose, swinging slightly as she leaned her head back against the trunk of the tree. Her hazel eyes closed, and she breathed out softly, enjoying the absence of anyone else at the moment.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kes-Herbert-Sherbet Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Laine was walking through the woods. He could tell it was somebody's property, but he figured if anybody tried to shoot him he'd.. tell them he was just somebody working for a water company. Which he wasn't. Common sense could see that.

Laine turned and looked up a tree, blinking at somebody in a tree. That.. didn't look safe. "Excuse me?" He called out, his voice soft, barely rising over the sounds of the forest.

Kes-Herbert-Sherbet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Yale could hear the faint rustle that was the sound of faint footsteps, slowly becoming louder as they came closer. She pursed her lips, opening her eyes and arching slightly as she stretched a little. She leaned forward, away from the trunk of the tree as her hazel eyes opened. She looked down as a voice spoke, though the voice was somewhat soft.

Her eyes met the sight of a guy, with black shaggy hair and bright blue eyes. His skin was pale, and she could tell he was tall. She narrowed her eyes at him, and she could feel his emotions faintly, mostly trying to block them out. He seemed to be careless at the moment, and slightly concerned. "Go away." She said simply, her gaze even before she looked away from him, leaning back against the tree and looking away from him, her leg still swinging idly.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kes-Herbert-Sherbet Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:24 pm

Laine pursed his lips and felt some emotion stir in him. Rejection. Not like somebody gets rejected when asking for a date, but more like rejection for company. He'd been alone for a while now. He couldn't have friends with the way he was.

"Okay then..." He said and sighed, tilting his head down, and closing his eyes. He leaned against the tree, "How about I just rest down here? You stay up there." He mumbled.

Kes-Herbert-Sherbet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Yale flinched slightly when she felt his rejection, and bit hard on her lower lip. His emotions were loud, though she knew that the rejection wasn't that strong in him. It was just...him. His emotions were stronger, or at least, she was more in tune with them than anyone else. It irritated her slightly, and made her curious, but she kept her mouth shut. However...his scent was different. Not human. She couldn't really help but address the thing with his emotions.

"Did you know your emotions are very loud?" She said indifferently, not responding to his suggestions as she glanced down at him. Her hazel eyes had a spark of curiosity, but she suppressed it. She didn't feel like bothering with it at the moment.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kes-Herbert-Sherbet Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Laine seen her flinch and his eyes widened. Why in the world has she flinched? He hadn't done anything dangerous had he? Nah. His stance was otherwise harmless.... but what she said next answered that question for him.

"What do you mean?" He asked, peering up at her with curious eyes. "Can you feel what I'm feeling?" He asked, slowly... "Your not... Normal." He said, getting caught in the hazel eyes staring back at him.

Kes-Herbert-Sherbet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Yale watched him, and could feel his mix of emotions as they sorted through before settling on curiosity. She laughed softly, a sarcastic edge to it. Her hazel gaze met the gaze of his bright blue eyes, and she gave a slight smirk. She shook her head, rolling her eyes at his obvious conclusion. Her gaze came back to his, and she gave a sarcastic smile. "Yes, I can feel what you're feeling. And I mean what I said - your emotions are loud. Strong. Catch my drift?" She said, her voice blunt before she shrugged a shoulder at him, her gaze staying on his. "They're hard to block out. Any idea why that might be?" She said lightly, pursing her lips as she arched a delicate eyebrow.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kes-Herbert-Sherbet Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Laine stepped back slightly. Vampire. Or something. That had to be it. He could sense it. The energy flowing through the air.

He peered up at her with a steady gaze, trying to keep his emotions in check. He wasn't sure what was causing her to pick him up better, unless it had something to do with what he was...

"I have no idea why... though Maybe.. I should go.." He hinted, stepping back again.

Kes-Herbert-Sherbet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Yale didn't miss the small step he took back. Her eyes narrowed slightly at the movement, before she relaxed. However, her muscles were still slightly tensed, making it easy to jump if she needed to. Her gaze was even as it remained on his, though she could feel his emotions struggling to stay restrained. She slid down from her branch, landing a mere few feet from him. She could tell he was slightly confused...however, she pursed her lips when he stepped back once more, and she took two steps forward, putting her three feet from him. "You don't have to...but you're not telling me something...I can feel it." She said, and then tilted her head slightly as she took another step forward. "I already know you're not human. I can already tell that you aren't to the full power you used to or could be. Why hold back on telling anything?" Her hazel eyes didn't leave his as she spoke quietly.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kes-Herbert-Sherbet Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Laine flinched when she jumped down in front of him. The way he was at the moment he wasn't sure if he could take her. Not when she had the advantage over him. How much else did she know, if she could sense his feelings? Maybe his moves too.

Only thing to do is make himself look presentable and in control. He tilted his chin up, his eyes almost brightening, but his hands clenched together at her words. He'd never the be the same power he used to be, because he'd never go back to..

"I have no reason to tell you anything. I don't know your name, though I know your a vampire and I know your dangerous."

Kes-Herbert-Sherbet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Yale pursed her lips when he flinched as she jumped down in front of him, but she otherwise ignored that. His emotions gave off that he was calculating something - she was sure that if she tried hard enough, she could hear his thoughts faintly. However, she didn't feel like it. Her eyes watched him as he tilted his chin up, and his eyes seemed brighter, if that was possible. An almost white blue now. She didn't miss his hands clenching into fists, and she simply took another step closer, the temptation to see how far she could get with this provocation too inviting to give up.

"My name is Yale James. Yes, I am a vampire. As for the dangerous part? Depends on if you make me that way - being this suspicious isn't helping your case, darling." She said, smirking. Right now, she was a mere few inches from him. Her eyes didn't leave his.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kes-Herbert-Sherbet Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Everything around Laine seemed to have a buzzing quality about it, and the closer she got, then louder the sound became. She became so close he could almost feel her breath on his skin.

He didn't want to make himself prey, but he didn't know what else to do. He knew this was Thierry's property, but he also knew other Circles were probably watching him. This girl, vampire named Yale who had been in a tree, could be that.

"I'm Laine Johnson. I like secrecy and suspicion." He said and turned on his heel, his hands shaking as they clenched tighter light starting to filter through. He tried to run, knowing he wouldn't get far compared to her speed.

Kes-Herbert-Sherbet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Yale didn't notice the buzzing, as though electricity was developing between them, and if she did, she ignored it. Her eyes stay on him. He seemed and felt vulnerable, in a way, but she didn't find that surprising. She could cause that easily. She raised an eyebrow at his brief introduction of himself. However, as he turned, she noticed his hands shaking and a slight bit of light shining from them. As he began to run, she rushed and got in front of him, pushing back on his chest to stop him, her hand pressing to the fabric of his shirt. However, her fingertips brushed the skin of his collarbone and a shock came to her, sparks flying through her and she trembled, ripping her hand away from him. Her eyes showed her bewilderment, and she struggled to keep her mental wall up, not letting her emotions flood her. Her eyes were asking a million questions, none of which could be answered besides maybe the obvious one - what had that been? Her breath shook as she took it in, her eyes not leaving him and she had backed up a few good feet from him by now, finally stopping.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kes-Herbert-Sherbet Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:16 pm

When Laine felt her push him, he thought, 'it's over.' but that was about the LAST thought that ran through his mind before he felt the soft brush of fingers across his collarbone. The odd warmth coming from them,.... and the shock. The shock the rose up through him, making his throat close and his eyes widen until they were white, filmed over the blue. He stepped back, tripping over a rock and falling into a tree. He needn't worry about getting away from her though, because whatever she did must've affected her.
"What.. what.. have.. have you done?!" He snapped out, one answer flowing through his thoughts, but he didn't want to think about that conclusion. Unless....

Kes-Herbert-Sherbet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Yale could barely catch a breath, just completely freaking out. She didn't know what that was. Barely, at least. She didn't know what could have done that. Except, there was a faint part of her that knew. A faint part of her that had a vague idea of what could have. That was proposterous, however. She couldn't...possibly...

Her panic was apparent, and she was unable to keep it from affecting Laine. She could feel the faint influence of her empath ability reaching out and touching Laine, trying to make him feel her immense panic as well. "I didn't do anything!" She snapped, shaking and her lips trembling before she squeezed her eyes shut. She sat on the ground, curling up into a tight ball and pressing her face to her knees, not allowing him to see her face as she trembled. She was terrified at the moment. Of that. Of what had happened. Of what it could mean.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kes-Herbert-Sherbet Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:29 pm

Laine knew. He just didn't know what to do ABOUT it. He knew what this meant.

He felt the flash of panic flood from her to him like a whip and he whimpered slightly, rubbing his hand over his eyes. Okay. Keep it together. He crouched down and reached out, very gently putting his hand on her shoulder. Like a person might do to a frightened animal, trying to soothe it.

"Y..Yale? Look at me. Please?" He whispered and fell to his knees beside her, feeling the shocks slid up his arm, when he put his hand on her skin, by her neck. "Yale look up. I'll.. protect you." He whispered, feeling the panic in her. The.. feeling of being terrified. Though he didn't know of what.

Kes-Herbert-Sherbet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Yale faintly heard his whimper, but she didn't acknowledge it. She was in her own hell, trying to repose herself and her emotions. She still shook, and flinched when she felt his touch on her shoulder, though gentle it was. She heard him speak to her, and she refused to look at him at the moment. She felt his presence next to her, and she attempted to calm herself, barely doing much but she was slightly better, but again - not much. She stiffened as he touched her skin, near her neck at that. The sparks and electricity flooded through her, intruding and trying to warm her, to calm her. Her panic was still apparent, though it was getting milder as she forced herself to calm down. She looked up hesitantly, her eyes showing her panic as she looked at him. A part of her - the part that was delighted by the damn sparks - told her to trust Laine. It whispered to her that he would keep to his word, and that he would protect. That he would care for her. That they would be okay. Her lips trembled slightly, and she was still trembling. "I don't know if I should trust you on that or not." She breathed, unable to speak any louder as a hint of desperation came to her eyes. She wanted to trust him...

...she just didn't know how.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kes-Herbert-Sherbet Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Laine felt himself shake under the pressure of the feelings flooding from her. He felt the need to wrap her in his arms, hold her against him and cradle her there. never letting her go. Never giving her up. Never letting anything horrible touch her, as something had obviously done in the past.

"Yale you can trust me. You don't have to trust me fully right now.. but trust me enough to let me help." He whispered and very gently, and slowly, slid his hands around her shoulders and pulled her up, leaning her against him in case she fell. He'd carry her then, if needed.

"Just... keep.. keep looking at me okay?" He whispered, gazing into her panicked eyes with halfways calm ones, trying to calm her too. He didn't know how he was so calm. He just knew he had to help her before he broke down himself.

Kes-Herbert-Sherbet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Yale was doing horribly with holding back the torrent of emotions that were rushing from her and influencing Laine. She was getting slightly better though, and her emotions weren't too bad. They were calming slowly. She continued to watch him as he spoke, finding his words comforting as her hazel eyes stayed on his bright blue eyes. She felt him lift her toward him, but her eyes remained on him. The sparks between them were driving her insane. She felt a lump build in her throat as she leaned into his embrace, keeping close to him. She nodded, biting her lower lip as she watched his eyes, which were surprisingly most of the way calm. However, turmoil seemed to be lurking under the surface. Also, there was a pull, trying to get her to lean closer...she knew what it was trying to get her to do, and she didn't want to. It wasn't a good idea. Her panic began to build back up, and since Laine had direct contact with her, she imagined that he'd feel her emotions even more strongly. Not wanting her emotions to affect him that way, she forced them to calm before she was just slightly trembling with her panic low, almost gone now. Her hazel eyes didn't leave his, and though her gaze was still slightly panicked, she was feeling more comforted being in Laine's embrace, and pressed closer unconsciously, which brought her face closer to his and she could faintly feel his breath on her lips.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Laine let his calmling emotions sweep over her, effectively sweeping away any bad ones. He knew she was feeling better, but he wanted her to feel... not just better but happy.

He closed his eyes and breathed in her scent slowly, pulling her a bit closer and tilting his head down. It wasn't rational, he knew it, but he wanted to kiss her. Though he had just met her..

"Soulmates." He breathed out, breaking the spell of silence and pressing a soft, open mouthed kiss on her lips.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:36 pm

Yale continued to watch him, loving that she was getting calmer and calmer just by watching him and having him touch her and hold her. She watched his eyes close, and she heard him breathe. Her breathing stuttered slightly as he pulled her closer and she saw him lean down, his face coming closer to hers. She didn't realize she was leaning closer as well - she just knew he was getting closer to her and his lips were coming closer as well.

She trembled slightly as she heard the word he spoke, confirming everything she had been panicking about. However...hearing him say it made warmth flutter up within her, giving the sparks more affect on her. As he kissed her softly, her breathing shuddered and she pressed closer, deepening the kiss slowly.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Laine lose all thought other then of her. The feeling of her warmth, surrounding him. Healing any hurt he'd ever had, in that moment. The feeling of utter belonging. The feeling that no matter what, no matter whom lay ahead, nobody would ever take her from him. Because in this instance, he was whole.

His lips worked against hers, his fingers reaching up and tangling in her hair slowly, though he needn't breath.

He pulled back after a moment and gazed into her eyes, "I'm... You were right. I'm not.. human I'm an Angel. Fallen." He whispered, softly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Toralee Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Yale's mind was fuzzy, and she felt overwhelmed by the sparks and the warmth flooding through her. Her breathing was uneven as her lips moved against his, and she trembled slightly as she felt his fingers tangle in her hair, and she raised a hand, cradling his cheek. She felt him pull back, and her breathing was uneven simply from the overwhelming feeling from it all.

She met his gaze, feeling warm and full and just...bright, being in his gaze. Being with him. Having him hold her. She leaned her forehead against his, nuzzling his cheek gently. "There's nothing wrong with that...I don't know if I should ask about everything right now." She murmured softly, her lips brushing gently against his when she spoke. Her hazel eyes searched his, and she bit her lower lip.
Toralee
Toralee

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:57 am

Laine felt really right for once, since he fell. He felt like he didn't need heaven, because his heaven was being held in his arms.

"Please don't ask about it." He breathed out and shuddered, his eyes wounded and hurt, as they've been for a long time. But there was a glimmer of hope in them now, when he looked at her, "It's not... good words to company somebody with." He mumbled and pressed hi slips back against hers, his hold tightening around her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum